About Our Organization
The Quilt Heritage Museum (QHM) is a nonprofit organization made up of Southeast Idaho community members who have come together to establish a museum for quilts. Our mission is to preserve quilts and educate people about this heritage art form.
Building a Museum
The Quilt Heritage Museum (QHM) is working towards a brick and mortar location in Southeast Idaho in order to have a permanent home for our quilts.
Would you like to:
- see our 100 exhibition quilts displayed publicly?
- have the opportunity to attend educational workshops and explore quilt exhibits?
- learn the history of quilting and see how quilts have changed through time?
How can you help make Quilt Heritage Museum (QHM) a reality?
- Join our “Home for Quilts” Campaign to establish a brick and mortar location.
- Our campaign goal is to raise $150,000, which is the estimated cost to lease, prepare a building, and operate the museum for two years.
- Any donation amount is greatly appreciated, every dollar raised gets us closer to a brick and mortar location.
- We are a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation and donor recognition can be customized to meet specific needs and naming opportunities are available.